Upsides of Using AWS as the Cloud Platform in the Real World
AWS or Amazon Web Services is the web services domain or cloud infrastructure of Amazon.com, one of the world’s largest retail companies. Users can derive multiple benefits by using AWS, but the main aim of AWS is to provide cloud computing services to individual businesses, companies, or even government organizations. In simple terms, AWS is an online platform that offers scalable and cost-effective cloud implementation solutions such as database storage, compute power, content delivery, and more. The subsidiaries of Amazon maintain the technology of AWS, which is developed and implemented at ‘server farms’ all over the world. The essence of AWS pivots on obtaining significant computing capacity quickly and more cost-effectively than developing an actual physical server farm.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing enables you to access Information Technology resources via the internet on a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Stakeholders can obtain cloud implementation services like AWS technology from a cloud provider instead of purchasing, establishing, and maintaining their physical data centers. Individuals and organizations can access different technologies in a few seconds through cloud computing.
About Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services is a web service that offers services through building blocks that users effectively utilize to produce and engage any application in the cloud. The online platform is designed with attention to detail, and users can benefit by using AWS, which offers services without charging any upfront cost. The ideal platform single-handedly tackles all concerns regarding databases, services, security, etc.
Before moving on to the stylishster of using AWS, let us look at the unique features provided by cloud implementation services.
Features of AWS
Amazon Web Services provides several unique features, such as
- Amazon Aurora, a high-performance relational database management platform (DBMS).
- Amazon EC2 is an adaptable remote server in the cloud.
- Amazon DynamoBD is a NoSQL management database platform.
- AWS Lambda service, which executes codes without focusing on services.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is the available cloud space.
- Amazon Lightsail is the supplier and initiator of remote private servers.
- Amazon RDS or the relational database management for SQL, MySQL, Prophet, Server, etc.
- Amazon VPC addresses isolated cloud assets.
- Amazon SageMaker is a cloud machine learning program that trains, develops, and sends AI models on a scale.
Applications of AWS
Different industries can use AWS for a wide array of applications that are directly linked to its advantages.
- Websites – Individuals, organizations, and governments can use the AWS cloud for hosting their websites. The wide array of website hosting options that promote the development of high-performance customer-oriented sites differentiates AWS from the others. The different features of AWS like LightSail manage everything, starting from a virtual machine, data transfer, SSD-based storage, DNS management, and so on, and assist in launching and managing a website conveniently.
- Storage and Backup – AWS offers businesses different types of storage to choose from. The storage space can be utilized for different crucial business functions. Amazon Simple Storage Service and AWS Backup feature allow stakeholders to store massive backup datasets easily. It is remarkable to mention that AWS stores information in 3 different zones; if one breaks down, users can still access their information. Companies can store and process their Big Data on AWS with relevant features.
- Social Networking – Social networking is significant for every business in today’s competitive world, and digital marketing strategies can be implemented easily with AWS as businesses can communicate with customers and stakeholders and build their networking platforms. AWS social networking feature can efficiently be utilized for scalability and user performance to design an appropriate social networking site and make profits.
- Mobile Applications – AWS can be used for launching and scaling e-commerce, mobile, and SaaS applications. The API-driven code allows users to create scalable applications without depending on other operating systems. AWS has many robust features provide excellent storage, computing, application, and database services.
- Enterprise IT – Cloud implementation with AWS allows IT organizations to access features such as scalability, flexibility, secure storage, and elasticity support. This facilitates them to transform their business to gain a competitive advantage.
Benefits of AWS
- Convenient to use – Shifting to the cloud is easy with cloud implementation services. AWS has instructional videos and data on its usage; anyone can access it. AWS also has partner networks of professional firms that assist clients in engineering, structuring, and migrating workloads.
- Automation – AWS automates several tasks to reduce the manual workload. With automation, you can anticipate and prevent failures.
- Cost-effective – AWS offers affordable solutions as compared to maintaining an on-premise service.
- Global Influence – AWS is a popular option for cloud implementation worldwide and is used in 190 nations with millions of active clients. It offers seamless efficiency, and applications work faster on AWS.
- Safety – The platform provides exceptional security and eliminates threats of information leaks and cyber attacks.
- Scalability – AWS tools such as auto-scaling can aid in scaling up or down whenever necessary. Users can access extra storage resources and compute if they want.
- Enhanced Disaster Recovery – AWS cloud implementation features allow users to reduce the problem of organizing disaster recovery situations and establish higher service levels.
- High Performance – AWS is efficiently designed to tackle colossal traffic and automatically enhance its resources when needed.
AWS offers one of the best cloud implementation services, and the opportunities provided by the platform are endless. The scalability, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and usability make AWS one of the best online cloud platforms. It is expanding fast to provide convenient cloud computing services to millions of users all across the globe.